Friday, October 5, 2012

Getting some inspiration

My favorite season on the year is coming!! Actually is already here! FALL. I love it because of the weather, the celebration like halloween or dia de los muertos, because after this, Christmas comes, and a veeery long etc!!
So today, I was just seeing some pictures on the internet about this season, and about halloween and dia de los muertos, because I can't wait to celebrate them!! Today, I started to do a really special halloween and Dia de los muertos pumpkin that I've see in one of my favorite blogs, and that I will show you it as soon as I finish it!!
I just wanna share with you some of the pictures that inspired me, I'm sorry if they're too much, but I can't choose one!! Do it you... if you can!







































enjoy them!!! and choose one... if you can!!

xo

1 comment:

  1. oh, oh, oh, i LOVE halloween! i want to make that teddy bear out of pumpkins. i like the kittens on the pumpkin photo too. this post makes me happy dear maria. :D

    ReplyDelete