Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springing the Spring!!!

First of all, I really sorry for all these days that I didn't post on the blog, I've been very busy with homework and all that.

Ok, let's continue with the post!! Spring is coming tomorrow, so free all the flowers of your closet and wear them!!! {Remember wear them ANYWHERE but not EVERYWHERE}

Here you have some of Spring inspiration I found surfing on the internet!

Necklace - Betsey Johnson / Ring - Jon Richard / Scarf - Kenzo /  Necklace - Betsey Johnson / Body Lotion  - field of flowers / Tropical flowers pants- Anthropologie / Tunic - House of Fraser / Sandals - Unisa / Clutch Bag - Jigsaw / Shorts - Tally Weijl

And now, I'd like to show you some cute accessories for your hair that I really love!!
Both are from Free People, I really love that web, you can't imagine how many original & cute things you can find there!!


This is the Golden Leaf Headpiece. It's so cute!!


& the Flower Braid Halo. Perfect for the spring party this Wednesday!

Hope you enjoy it, and hope you have missed me!!

xo

4 comments:

  1. of course we missed you. i actually thought you stopped doing your blog because you passed the english test. i was looking at that exact betsey johnson necklace a week or two ago. i've been wanting some floral pants too. i like headbands of flowers. my fave line of yours is: ..."free all the flowers of your closet and wear them!!! {Remember wear them ANYWHERE but not EVERYWHERE}"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. que bueno que regresaste! ya te extrañaba :( lindas fotos, me encanta el look bohemio! como esta el clima en España ahora que comenzó la primavera?

    besitos,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're doing well:) And great picks, as usual! Love that House of Fraser tunic!

    ReplyDelete