Sunday, August 5, 2012

50 years without her...

"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"


"I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know people make mistakes"


"A wise girl... kisses but doesn't love, Listens, but doesn't believe, and leaves before she's left"


 "Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul"


" Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about"

" I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"


"I don't want you to understand me. I just want you to love me"

"Dogs never bite me. Just humans"


 "Husbands are chiefly good as lovers when they are betraying their wives"




" I've been on a calendar, but I've never been on time"

 "If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere"


"Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature"


DIVA

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment