Saturday, February 18, 2012

Discovering Spain!


Toledo! Actually, "Las Ventas con Peña Aguilera.
I know What you're thinking about: what kind of name is that?!?! I know it's difficult, so let's call it: VPA!
Ok, so VPA is a small town into Toledo. I'd like to say: ok, I'm going to talk about Toledo too, but truth is that I drove through it several times, but we never stopped. So, this time, I hope my friend take us there, so, finally, I can know it, and I can talk to you about it.
Well, I don't want you to get bored, so the best to know a place, is seeing pictures! Just a few

 {typical mills of Castilla, very Quijote de la Mancha}
 {el milagro (the miracle). a tradition of there, i'd like to be in one of these!}
 {simple street of the town}
{this is on the top of the town}

It is a so different landscape. Just love it.

xo


3 comments:

  1. quiero mas las fotos de spain! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sapin is a country that I would love to visit one day. I heard that summers there are great!!! Following.

    ReplyDelete