Friday, February 10, 2012

They're never enough: scarves!


Break from Valentine's Day!
Today we're going to upload the "They're never enough" section. Today, scarves!! I have so many, and THEY ARE NOT ENOUGH!
The best is that you can use them in so many ways!
 {use it on your bag, very original!!}
 {te most classic: on your neck}
{for your hair}

Use it whatever, they always put an original touch on your look: touch of color, of happiness, etc.
Let's see some options!









CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THESE 3!!!!!

Skulls + stars {aka american flag}

 LEOPARD PRINT!!!!!! + SKULLS!!!!!!!! Awwww❤ My two passions together!!!!!
And american flag. Crazy about it!!!

Hope you are a so scarf lover like me!

xo

5 comments:

  1. i do like scarves, i just don't wear them often because i forget about them. i think it's cause they're stuffed in a drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! They're never enought!!

    Magazinetranslations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo true...you can never have enough! Love that American flag one:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love scarves, but don't actually own that many. I think I need to increase my collection!

    ReplyDelete