Thursday, November 17, 2011

Back to Black!


I died a hundred of times.
U go back to her,
& I go back to us.

Well, a little tribute to Amy Winehouse, a questionable life but an amazing voice!
Today, it's about decoration! And everything is spinning around.... BINGO! Black color. I'm a total lover of this color, and when I tell this to my mom, she put a so strange face that don't even occur to me suggesting to decorate my room at home with black touches!
But, luckyly, I have my own home, and here, I decide!! I'd like to turn it, to change everything, and make black the mainly character at home!
So, I've been seeing some ideas on the Internet, and would like to share!
Let's start with walls:

If you are so lucky of have a so lighted room at home, u can just use black, so you can focus attention in the viewsthroguh the windows!

If you haven't those enourmous windows, try alterning black wall / white wall!


Another idea, if you have big windows too, are white curtains. It gives a lighter touch that just the wondows by themselves, don't you think?


But you don't have that use just black and white! In fact, you can combine any color with black , on walls or on the rest of the decoration! This living is just an example: black and beige. It looks sooo warm!! Imagine a rainy day, that couch, that blanket and the love of your life close to you!


Very elegant bathroom!


You know how much I love maps, right?? Can you guess what's my feeling about this world map sticker?? Sure you know!


What do U think about this nursery?? I've talked about black color with a lof ot people, and the most of them, have the same opinion: kids and black NEVER!! But I disagree, totally. Love black color on kids too, maybe because for me black is just a color, and don't think about deads, horrible things or whatever!

But we can do also the opposite, and instead of black walls and clear furniture, we can use light walls and black furnitures! Look:


So cute!!!


Combine black furniture with color walls, for example green!


Love this one!! So elegant!


White walls and dark elements, like in your bedroom!


Your kids bedroom!


Your living


Or in any other room!


Black and pink, a so girly combination!!

Details are so important!! In fact, I think the most! So, now it's their turn!! Take note, I want everything!!










And please, remember!!


xo

3 comments:

  1. very nice home styling inspiration photos. i can't decide a favorite. ok it's the addams family. definitely forget everyone else's opinion, & surround yourself with stuff you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring and classy design!

    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    Enter the Shopkempt giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like touches of black, but I don't think I could have a whole black room. Although I do like the map on the wall in one of the photos you've used
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete