Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dream of a dress!

Dresses turn!! I love dresses, so it's strange that I hadn't talk about them before, but never it's too late!!
About designers, it's clear: if any man in the world wants marry me, he should buy me an Elie Saab dress, so, take note hot men around the world!!!
I die with any Elie Saab dress, all of them are perfect!! Can't believe that Kitty is luckier than me... BITCH!
But this post is not about haute couture, it's about SATURDAY NIGHT!!
And my love for Elie Saab is infinity, and because of that, I'd never go party with one of his dresses, just for love!!
Let's see some dresses, they're a dream, and you can use them a saturday night, even lying on the floor without hurt your pocket!
                            Lipsy London
Love the back!! The best? Its price: just 30$! Very Gucci, right?
Well, I'm not that kind of girl who has "special closet" to night, I like wearing clothes that I use also daily, but changing some things. For example, this is a cute dress for any fall day shopping, but if you wear it with high high high booties, a leather jacket and a gold bracelet, for example, it looks for your best night, everything is about attitude!


So so so sexy!!!
This one is much more me than the sexy one!! 
Black is night color!
Herve Lever inspired. Love the pink color!!

Awww I hate purple color but... die for this one!!
Looooooooooooooove it!
Well, I think it's enough of dresses for today! Just because we don't have money to buy all them!!
Hope you spend one of your best Saturday! I'm with homework from college :( 

9 comments:

  1. i like dresses. however, i own more skirts, & wear them more frequently. enjoy your studying, if that's even possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to be a tom-boy and only wear pants but now I am starting to love dresses as well. These look amazing. I esp. like the We like Fashion one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dressess are sooo fabulous!!! sexy and stunning!!! you really have great choices.. i soo love you!!! kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red dress is so sexy and yes, the first is such a copy of the expensive Gucci one ! I also like to change my clothes with special accessories, different shoes and to make them more "special" or more "daytime" ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dresses, especially the first one!
    kisses

    http://cynthiasblog.over-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog!
    I love the red dress;)

    xx Laura
    www.thenewgirlintown-lauraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the gucci dress!i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    u can contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Hope you come back soon! BTW what a gooooorgeus dresses!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete