Sunday, January 8, 2012

Choose one.. if you can!: Happy black outfits.


Remember our last "black post"??
Today, it's black turn again, but at this time, it's not about home, it's about your closet!!
I love wearing black, and sometimes it looks a very dark look, so to fight against that, today we'll see several total black looks but with a color touch, which I love it!!!

The #1 Rule to get a happy look wearing black is that the color touch has to be very very strong! Let's see my outfits, choose one!

 This one was thanks to Teddi's inspiration. Thanks!!



Hope you enjoy black as much as I do!!

xo

6 comments:

  1. oh black & i have been friends for a long time. the color of my car, the color of my guitar, the color of my mood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan los looks y cómo has introducido un toque de color en cada uno de ellos. Besos! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Como bien dices resulta difícil quedarte con uno porque todos son geniales pero...el primero, por aquello de los lunares, es el mío.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitivamente me pondría el #1 o el #3, pero todos están muy bonitos! hablando de negro.. este post me ayuda mucho, ya que donde trabajo cambiaron el código de vestimenta a todo negro!! hahaha

    besito,
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. El primer look es lo más,me encanta!
    besitos y feliz semana.
    Inma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so great! i am really loving the third set!

    ReplyDelete