Sunday, January 15, 2012

Golden Globes

Exactly!! And something else to add: tonight is Golden Globes night!!
So take your pizza, get your coach and put attention on the TV!
Hope this year to be better tan the last, caise really really disappointed me, as Oscars.

If a really fall in love with any of the dress which will walk the red carpet tonight, do not doubt: it will be here tomorrow!!

The nominated:




ps: Thanks to all of you who really made your best wishes to my sister today. Really appreciate it ;)

xo

4 comments:

  1. Haha. Love that picture - I agree wholeheartedly. It is why I haven't been out into town for a long time and whilst I miss the dancing/dressing up aspect I would much rather curl up with a book/film or go to see my friends at the pub.

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching the pre-show now...can't wait to see the actual show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i watched them and loved them this year!!! don't you? my fave dresses were Freida Pinto, Charlize Theron and Reese Witherspoon.. will be doing a post soon about them :)

    xx
    teresa
    www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete