Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy bday Anita!!! ❤ U

Today, I had to do a very special post, cause today is a very special day in the life of a person who's very special to me, so, it's a very special day to me.
It's my lil sister's bday, and I feel so sad to be so far away!!
One of the best feelings you can have, is feeling that there's a person who's gonna be there. Always.
In days like today, I have so many memories!! & can't believe time goes so fast!!
{A nice kiss & a picture with my bike, as every Sunday, with ours grandparents}

{My sis & me, seriously!!, and my sis & me laughing}
{Me (winking) & my sis on the balcony and me & my sis in Alcampo)
{Me, my lil sister & our grandparents. Look at my grandad please, so handsome!! I'm so in love with him!!}

Want u little again!!! But I know that's imposible, I feel so thankful to have the sister (sisters) I have and have the relationship I have with her (them)!!
She's one of the most important people in my life
{Make up time}
{A few days ago in front of La Posada}
Luv ya!!
{Nice kiss from my lil sister}
{Last year, she's so pretty, I know it, so proud :)}
❤ u so much!!
{Go, go Spain!!!!! And Spain went!}
{Me, my older sister and my little sister. ❤ them}
Here we are the three, as from I can remember, but know, we're four

{Picture with our baby}

Miss u so much!!!!

My best wishes in a so special day for u!! And hope that all that special things you're going to live, I'll be next to u!!!




xo

5 comments:

  1. aww happy birthday to your little sis! such sweet photos. does everyone think you look alike? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bday to your little sis. How adorable are you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post! Beautiful pictures and I can feel through the Internet how much you love her :)

    http://ulianashalaeva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those pictures. You are so adorable! Hope she has an amazing birthday!

    Laura x
    http://firstclassramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete